Introducing the UniLend Legion Ambassador Program: Accelerating the Evolution of DeFi
Prepare yourself for the opportunity of a lifetime! Assist us in unlocking the true potential of decentralized finance by joining our UniLend Legion ambassador program.
As a member of the UniLend Legion, you will be working closely with the UniLend team to accelerate our mission to welcome every token into DeFi. You will be given the ability to grow within the industry by networking directly with the team and other crypto & DeFi enthusiasts from around the world. Our team will also contribute to your personal growth by helping you hone your skills in a variety of areas.
In addition, you will be rewarded with UFT for your work, as well as UniLend Legion merch, such as t-shirts and stickers. Initially, will choose only the best twenty people to join UniLend Legion; those selected individuals will have an advantage of growing most quickly within the Legion’s ranks, and with higher standing comes more rewards.
It must be said that many have grown within these types of elite community groups to go on to finding full time positions within the crypto industry. Below we explain who we are looking for, responsibilities and incentives. Be among the first to join the UniLend Legion by submitting an application today!
Who Are We Looking For?
Anyone is welcome to apply to join the UniLend Legion! A decentralized project is nothing without its community. We’re looking for a wide range of people with their own specialties & fields of interest.
COVID-19 has changed the way we interact with one another. As we put the well-being of our Legion first, the program will be completely virtual. Once restrictions are lifted and things are 100% safe, we will encourage in-person events such as meetups, conferences, etc. With this in mind, we’ve created a more in depth explanation of the responsibilities for our UniLend Legion.
UniLend Legion Responsibilities
The purpose of UniLend Legion is to bring current DeFi users to UniLend as well as bring the next wave of users into DeFi by networking and combining forces to make our name known. The UniLend Legion will be responsible for:
- Engaging with the digital community through social platforms
- Educating the public about UniLend via content and social media
- Growing our network of influencers, exchange partners and project partners
- Increasing social media and mainstream media presence
- Testing new features of the UniLend platform
- Developing bots for moderating, analysis, and data
- Translating documents, articles, and social media posts
- Establishing and growing regional UniLend communities
- Mentoring other UniLend Legion members to share skills
Clear and transparent guidelines will be provided to each UniLend Legionary to ensure that they act in the interest of the community. The UniLend Legion will be provided with the resources needed to execute these initiatives successfully.
- The UniLend Legion will represent UniLend by engaging with the online community
- They will be responsible for growing our supporter base by educating the online community about UniLend
- Must be familiar with all major social platforms such as — Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- YouTube is also utilized and video editing skills will be helpful
- Curate articles to be shared on websites such as Medium, Publish0x, Sapien, Hive, etc.
- Visual content (such as memes, GIFs, infographics, etc.) for various social platforms
- Long or short-form video content
- Development updates
- Demo videos
- Reach out to established projects to provide liquidity to UniLend pools for their tokens
- Reach out to exchanges to have $UFT token listed
- Reach out to influencers/publications to get UniLend featured on their platforms
Global Community Expansion
- Establishing and running regional UniLend communities on Telegram and social media
- Translations of articles, social media posts and other UniLend-focused content to spread the word of UniLend’s progress and increase our global presence worldwide
- Establishing connections with regional influencers, publications etc.
- Test and provide feedback on the UniLend platform experience
- Suggest new features to add value to UniLend in terms of the UI/UX
- Develop bots for moderating, analysis, and data
We welcome participants from all over the globe to join our UniLend Legion program!
- Considering your role within the Legion and the work performed you will be compensated in $UFT tokens
- Rewards will be distributed monthly based on month-to-month contributions
- Quality of work and engagement will carry more weight in terms of rewards
- Exceptional efforts will be rewarded more heavily
Other Benefits of Joining the UniLend Legion
The UniLend Legion will work closely with the UniLend team and will receive assistance and resources to ensure their success as a UniLend Legionary.
- Direct communication channels with our executive and marketing team members
- Behind-the-scenes involvement with UniLend’s development
- Chance to meet the team when team members travel (Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Active discussions regarding your feedback, ideas, and suggestions for global expansion initiatives
- Personal growth through learning new skills
- Opportunity to grow your personal network
- Social media growth as content will be shared amongst the UniLend Legion network
- Awesome UniLend merch
What is UniLend?
UniLend is a permission-less DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and lending/borrowing functionality within the same platform. Anyone can list any ERC20 asset on UniLend to be used for decentralized trading and lending/borrowing.
Current DeFi protocols are very limited in the amount of assets which can be utilized for DeFi services. This excludes the vast majority of assets, and therefore their owners, from the DeFi ecosystem. Our mission is to open the DeFi space up to all ERC20 assets, hence our motto ‘unlocking the true potential of decentralised finance’.
The permissionless listing aspect of UniLend will enable anyone to list any ERC20 token on the platform without the need to get approval from a centralized entity or DAO. By making listings permissionless we are enabling $29B of Ethereum-based assets to enter the DeFi space.
Liquidity providers on UniLend are rewarded with a percentage of the fees generated by use of the platform, as well as UFT tokens via liquidity mining. Platform users themselves also receive UFT tokens simply for using the services of UniLend.
Our explainer video here introduces the concepts of UniLend in an easily digestible way:
Get a more in-depth overview of UniLend here: https://buff.ly/3itkI7u
Ready to become a part of the UniLend Legion? It all starts by filling out the form today!
Apply now: https://buff.ly/3cHMoo8
The UniLend team would like to thank our community for your incredible support thus far, and we remain at your disposal should you have any questions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us!